Vital Oxide

Vital Oxide is EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and odor eliminator. Vital Oxide’s formula is non-irritating to the skin. Non-corrosive to most treated articles and NSF certified (No rinse required) for food contact surfaces. When made ready to use, Vital Oxide kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E.coli, Salmonella in less than 60 sec.

Removing mold and bacteria can involve strong chemicals that may trigger health problems, like chlorine bleach products that produce trihalomethanes (THM) and haloacetic acids (HAAS) which are linked to cancer. Now there’s an ecologically sound alternative. Vital Oxide is used against the Ebola virus according to recent Center of Disease Control and Prevention guidelines. Vital Oxide is colorless, odorless – so mild you can wash your hands in it, will not harm hard or soft surfaces, or colorfast fabrics.  Use it on shower curtains, under sinks, in basements and crawl spaces – anywhere mold and bacteria are found.

ANTI-MICROBIAL ACTION

Proven effective against Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Norovirus, Legionella pneumophiliaE. coli and the H1N1 virus (Swine Flu) in testing conducted by certified independent laboratories under GLP conditions and approved by the U.S. EPA and Health Canada. Vital Oxide is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial that performs against bacteria, yeasts, viruses, fungi, spores, molds, mildews, and other microbes.

Vital oxide 1 Gallon $55.00
Vital oxide Case 4 Gallons/ 1 gallon jugs $210.00
Vital oxide 5 Gallon Pail $210.00

$55.00

 

Call to order this product. 1 (604) 832-6132 .

SKU: SW07-2 Categories: ,

Vital Oxide® Hospital Grade Solution and Mold Remover

EPA Registered Hospital Disinfectant

Proven to kill a wide range of viruses and bacteria and does not contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs).

NSF Registered (D2) Food Contact Sanitizer

99.999% Sanitization on food contact surfaces in less than 60 seconds. Vital Oxide won’t alter the taste of food on sanitized surfaces.

Molds & Mildew Killer

Kills and prevent spores with up to 7 months residual effects. Safe on a wide range of surfaces from marble to carpeting and beyond.

Allergen Eliminator

Proven effective on pet dander as well as dust mite and cockroach allergens. Can be used directly on pet bedding & sleeping areas.

Vital Oxide® Hospital Grade Solution and Mold Remover

Odor Eliminator

End malodors caused by smoke, trash, septic systems, stale cooking & more. Vital Oxide contains no masking agents or fragrances and is highly effective at neutralizing urine and fecal odors.

HVAC and Air Ducts

Vital Oxide is used in HVAC and Air Ducts for antimicrobial control, including bacteria, mold, mildew and other fungi, leaving the HVAC systems and Air Ducts free of microbial contamination and ensuring air qu

Soft Surface Sanitizer

Vital Oxide can be used as a sanitizer on a wide range of soft surfaces. Vital Oxide kills odors and odor causing bacteria on soft surfaces by eliminating the source. Great for upholstery, curtains and auto interiors.

Vital Oxide Features:

  • Full strength and ready to use
  • EPA-registered hospital solution with lowest toxicity category—gentle enough for daily use
  • NSF-registered “no-rinse on food-contact surfaces”
  • Certified by the Carpet & Rug Institute for pet stains and odor
  • Effective solution that kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses, including H1N1; MRSA; Norovirus; HIV; Legionella; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Hepatitis A, B, and C; Ebola virus; and others (see testing summary)
  • Effective fungicide
  • Effective mildew and mold remover—kills mold spores and prevents mold regrowth on tile and other materials up to seven months
  • Excellent for water damage and mold removal services
  • Heavy-duty odor eliminator—gets rid of bad odors by attacking the source of the problem, not by masking
  • Eliminates allergens in homes and other environments
  • Eliminates mold, mildew, and odor in HVAC systems and air ducts
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • pH balance of 8-9
  • No volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
  • No harsh chemicals, non-irritating to skin, no nauseous fumes
  • No personal protection equipment needed
  • Dilute 9:1 for everyday sanitization of high traffic areas like residential and commercial kitchens, bathrooms, and items like doorknobs, handrails, cutting boards and other food-contact surfaces, counter tops.