The Shark Electrostatic model blows out 8800 cubic feet per minute of negatively charged air while spraying the disinfectant at an adjustable rate of 1.7 – 2.4 oz/min. The flow of 8200W/in3 of negative-ion attracts positively charged airborne particles such as dust, pollen, and pathogens of viral, bacterial, or fungal origin, and particle matters less than 2.5 microns (PM2.5) in the surrounding air. This neutralizes them, making them heavier to descend down on the floor, then the sprayed disinfectant over the surface kills those pathogens effectively.
As a result, this technology is dual-action as not only does it disinfect the surface, but it can also purify the air.
- Container volume: 61oz (1.8L)
- Spray flowrate: 2.4oz/min (70mL/min)
- Effective spray distance: 10ft
- Air flowrate: 8800cft (250cbm)
- Static ion coverage distance: 16ft
- Negative ion intensity: 8200W/in3 (500W/cm3)
- Battery: Li-ion 20V- 2500mA – Comes with 2 batteries
- Power: 129W Current: 6 amps
- Operating time: 25~30 minutes
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Charger input power: AC 100-240V 50hz/60hz
- Noise level: 90dB Net
Extra Battery $45.00